Victory Boys Lacrosse
2020 Spring Programs
To prevent being wait listed, please join our mailing list at The Victory Network (click here) to receive email updates on this and all our program offerings, as well as tournament information.
Click on the image or link below to register.
SPRING REGISTRATION COMING SOON
VICTORY YOUNG GUNS at the Victory Athletic Center. Coached by Victory Director & Hall of Famer Glen Miles
NOTE: Players are encouraged to tryout for the upcoming Victory Elite (travel box lacrosse team). Tentative June 1 tryout date.
• Designed for the Run + Gun graduate for 1 – 4th grade boys
• Designed for the advanced beginner for 5 – 8th grade boys
• 2 weekly practices, full field scrimmages, local games
All players are REQUIRED to wear (if you already have one) or purchase ($66 – separate fee) a VICTORY PACK from SLAM Sports (949)429-7948 in SJC. Includes reversible pinney, shooter shirt, shorts.
SLAM Sports – please note new location!!!
32861 Camino Capistrano, Suite E, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
Boys lacrosse helmet, stick, pads (shoulder and arm), gloves, athletic cup, mouth guard and cleats.
REGISTRATION OPENS JAN. 20th
Practice stick skills while having fun! The House League is a twice weekly, games-only league.
Location: Victory Athletic Center (“The VAC”), 3 Via Positiva, San Juan Capistrano
The House League is open to Victory and non Victory athletes. Please use the experience levels below. If you are uncertain of where your player belongs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
► Space is limited to the first 30 per session!
Tentative League play runs: March 17 – April 30 (no sessions April 6-10)
- 4-6TH Grade House League (RUN & GUN GRADUATE): Tues. & Thurs. between 5-7:00 TBD
- 7/8TH Grade House League (ALL LEVELS WELCOME): Tues. & Thurs. between 6-9:00 TBD
- [if needed, 2-hour evaluation session on March 17 to determine session placement for 7th/8th graders]
Costs: $325 through Feb 24 | $360 after Feb 24*
*ALREADY HAVE A HOUSE LEAGUE PINNEY – USE CODE “HAVE A PINNEY” (FOR A $16.25 DISCOUNT) WHEN REGISTERING
Only players who have paid full price ($325 or $360) will be issued a pinney.
Athletes will need to supply a US Lacrosse membership number for registration. A USBOXLA number is not needed for the Victory House League.
- Boys Lacrosse Gear: lacrosse helmet, stick, pads (shoulder and arm), gloves, athletic cup, mouthguard and cleats
ALL PLAYERS MUST ARRIVE 15 MINS. PRIOR TO EACH GAME FOR WARM UP