Victory Boys Lacrosse
2020 Spring Programs
To prevent being wait listed, please join our mailing list at The Victory Network (click here) to receive email updates on this and all our program offerings, as well as tournament information.
Click on the image or link below to register.
Please check back in February for 2020 registration information.
2019 SPRING REGISTRATION CLOSED
VICTORY YOUNG GUNS at the Victory Athletic Center. Coached by Victory Director & Hall of Famer Glen Miles
NOTE: Players are encouraged to tryout for the upcoming Victory Elite (travel box lacrosse team). Tentative June 1 tryout date.
• Designed for the Run + Gun graduate for 1 – 4th grade boys
• Designed for the advanced beginner for 5 – 8th grade boys
• 2 weekly practices, full field scrimmages, local games
All players are REQUIRED to wear (if you already have one) or purchase ($66 – separate fee) a VICTORY PACK from SLAM Sports (949)429-7948 in SJC. Includes reversible pinney, shooter shirt, shorts.
SLAM Sports – please note new location!!!
32861 Camino Capistrano, Suite E, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
Boys lacrosse helmet, stick, pads (shoulder and arm), gloves, athletic cup, mouth guard and cleats.
2019 REGISTRATION CLOSED
Practice stick skills while having fun! The House League is a twice weekly, games-only league.
Location: Victory Athletic Center (“The VAC”), 3 Via Positiva, San Juan Capistrano
Dates: League play runs March 18 – May 4
The House League is open to Victory and non Victory athletes. Please use the experience levels below. If you are uncertain of where your player belongs, please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
► Space is limited to the first 30 per session!
Boys Tentative Times:
GROMS/Run & Gun 1st -6th Grade – BEGINNERS: Tues. + Thurs. 4-5:00 (may attend once/week or twice week)
- 4-6TH Grade House League (RUN & GUN GRADUATE): Mon. & Wed. between 4-6:00 TBD
- 7/8TH Grade House League (ALL LEVELS WELCOME): Tues. & Thurs. between 6:00-9:00 TBD
- 7/8TH Grade Advanced House League (3+ YEARS EXPERIENCE): Tues. & Thurs. between 6-9:00 TBD
Girls Tentative Times:
- Intro Clinic 1st-8th – all levels welcome: March 16, 23, April 13, 20, May 4, 11 | 12:30-1:30
- Middle School House League – Intermediate + Sat., March 23 – May 4 (no session 4/6 during spring break) | 11:30-12:30
GROMS/RUN + GUN:
$165 once/week* | $325 twice/week*
BOYS HOUSE LEAGUE
$325 – includes House League pinney
IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A HOUSE LEAGUE PINNEY FROM LAST SEASON, PLEASE USE CODE “HAVEPINNEY” (FOR A $16.25 DISCOUNT) WHEN REGISTERING. Only players who have paid full price ($325.00) will be issued a pinney.
Intro $160 (no pinney needed)
GIRLS HOUSE LEAGUE
$185 through March 1 – includes House League pinney* | $210 after March 1*
IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A HOUSE LEAGUE PINNEY FROM LAST SEASON, PLEASE USE CODE “HAVEPINNEY” (FOR A 9.25 DISCOUNT) WHEN REGISTERING. Only players who have paid full price ($185.00) will be issued a pinney.
Both boys and girls will need to supply a US Lacrosse membership number for registration. A USBOXLA number is not needed for the Victory House League.
- Boys Lacrosse Gear: Boys lacrosse helmet, stick, pads (shoulder and arm), gloves, athletic cup, mouthguard and cleats
- Girls: Goggles, stick and mouthguard
ALL PLAYERS MUST ARRIVE 15 MINS. PRIOR TO EACH GAME FOR WARM UP