The Victory Athletic Center is proud to host Rebels Lacrosse Club
- Dates: 1/17, 19, 24, 26, 31, 2/2, 7, 9
– Time: 4-5pm
– Location: Lake Forest Sports Park, Turf Field B
– No experience or equipment necessary
– Cost: $129
- Age Groups: 2nd-8th grade
- This clinic is intended for both Boys & Girls. We will have coaches & equipment to instruct the fundamentals for both boys & girls lacrosse.
- We have sticks available for players to borrow each week. This will be a non-contact clinic, focused exclusively on individual fundamentals, so no additional pads or equipment will be necessary. However – in the event your player already has lacrosse equipment, they are welcome to wear it!
- Players should wear athletic clothes & running or basketball style athletic shoes. Cleats will also be helpful, but are not necessary. Also, please bring a water bottle to every clinic.
OC Rebels is a year-round lacrosse club run by and for Orange County lacrosse players. We love the game of lacrosse and want to share it with everyone, because we know how much fun it can be. We work on all levels of player development and have a variety of programs designed to build fundamentals, teamwork and a love of the game.
We strive to make our players better both on and off the field. While we are committed to teaching the fundamentals of the game, all of our programs also focus on teaching values. We pride ourselves on our focus on accountability, humility, teamwork, family values, winning with class and accepting defeat with honor.
Our coaches know how much this game has done for them, and the OC Rebels are committed to bringing these same opportunities to future generations throughout our community.
Greg Guy – Director of Operations
Greg has been playing and coaching in Orange County since the early ’90’s. He was an All-American Midfielder at El Toro HS in 1999, and played for 4 years at UC-Berkeley, where he was a team Captain and WCLL All-Star. Since college, Greg has coached at all levels of the game and all over the world. He was a High School head coach for 8 years before turning his focus toward youth lacrosse. Since the foundation of the Rebels in 2012, Greg has coached all ages and formats of youth lacrosse.
He lives in Lake Forest with his wife, daughter and dog.
Adam Guy – Director of Player Development
Adam began playing lacrosse shortly after Greg. He was an All-American Defender at El Toro HS, and played for 4 years at Ohio Wesleyan University, where he was a team Captain and NCAC All-Star. Adam is currently the Head Coach at JSerra Catholic High School l, and also coaches the SoCal Express elite travel teams. Adam coaches all levels of our youth programs, and helps to train our coaching staff to ensure our players are getting the best experience possible.
Adam lives in Mission Viejo with his wife and 2 daughters.